About the Global Study Centre
Welcoming the first cohort of students in September 2019, the Global Study Centre (GSC) provides tailored pathways into a wide range of undergraduate degree programmes, as well as a true University of Leicester student experience.
The pathway curriculum, developed in line with the University and to strict quality standards, has been designed for international students who fall just below direct entry criteria (English or academic).
Based within easy walking distance of the University of Leicester campus, the Centre encourages development, nurtures confidence and supports the integration of each student into student life in the UK.
Whether a student, parent or educational advisor, the Centre team is committed to providing you with the information you need to make an informed decision.
Leicester Global Study Centre is waiting for approval from UK Visas and Immigration to be added to the University of Leicester’s Tier 4 sponsor licence as an embedded college offering integrated programmes.
Your offer is therefore conditional upon the Global Study Centre obtaining such approval from UK Visas and Immigration.
While we do not foresee any problems, in the unlikely event that the Centre does not obtain such approval, we will notify you of this as quickly as possible and your offer of a place on the course will be automatically withdrawn meaning you will not be able to take up your pathway course. If you have any questions on this, please get in touch.
You Will Benefit From
- One CAS letter for the full duration of the study
- On-site academic and student support services
- Access to University facilities, including the library, study spaces, computer suites and Students’ Union
- Transition support from foundation study into your chosen degree
- Accommodation guidance and support
- September and January intake
- Additional English training via the University’s English Language Teaching Unit if required